Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hi , I'm just a normal Magician.

So lets start this Blog...
My Name is Roxanne Feather , I am 19 years old and I go to a magical school in a magical place.I shouldn't reveal everything about this Academy but it's pretty cool.
Before I got there I was just a normal 18 year old girl stuck in a crazy boring world.
But sometimes things happen ,you know ,and then your whole life changes forever!
On the way to school (the first time ever) we recieved our special talents.
Everyone has their own talent like Fire Magic or Earth Magic or even Stormy Explosion Stuff Magic.
I can shoot plasma balls.
It's quite awesome if you ask me.
We don't have internet or stuff like that in Sendrael which is the place we go to school.But you don't really need such things when you have the ability to fly,perform magic and live in a big treehouse where your janitress looks like a cute little Hobbit.
You're probably wondering why I write this Blog and why I have Internet ?
Well I am back from school for holidays and I wanted to share this stuff with you who believe in real magic!
And no I am not really affraid of people who want to attend the same school as me ,people who would do anything for such an opportunity but you know what ? Every 5 years the school chooses an other country in our world from which they take 30 students who truely believe in magic for next 5 years of magic education. So that means that you can't get there on your own and you can't really chose who gets the chance of attending this awesome sauce school.
That's why I want to share my daily magical life with you. With those who would love to get to a school like that but weren't chosen.

Lets talk about our schedule.
We have also subjects in our Academy and they include stuff like magical fighting techniques ,spells and curses ,Flying (btw we don't use brooms for that.Some of us can fly because it is their ability and some of us have a talisman whichallows them to fly ) yada yada yada...

So yeah and that will be the stuff I'll be talking about on this blog. I hope some of you enjoy it and I'll see you next time where I'll be telling you about our first exam-mission in the woods !
We had to fight a WENDIGO ! A real Wendigo ! But I save that for next time.
See y'all soon !

Big Hugs from Rox.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment